Centrally located in Lancaster PA, MindTrust Engineering, LLC is a consulting firm offering engineering design and analysis services to organizations involved in product design, development, and manufacturing. Since our services are available on a contract basis, we can save you time and money by providing the engineering expertise when you need it. Our goal is to solve your engineering problems with the utmost concern for customer satisfaction. Please don't hesitate to contact us with your engineering needs.
Areas of Expertise
- Computer and Network Administration
- Computer Hardware Set-up and Maintenance
- Computer-Aided Drafting
- Data Acquisition and Analysis
- Engineering Education and Training
- Engineering Systems Analysis
- Failure Analysis
- Manufacturing Process Engineering
- Mechanical Design and Analysis
- Numerical Analysis
- Real-Time Simulation
- Software Development
- Software Installation
- Solid Modeling
- Statistical Analysis
- Structural and Thermal Analysis (FEA)
- Pro/ENGINEER (Creo)®
- Aerospace Propulsion
- Autonomous Robotic Vehicles
- Commercial Trailers & Vehicles
- Consumer, Industrial, and Military Electronics
- Medical Instruments
- Military Vehicles and Systems
- Residential and Commercial Building Systems
A MindTrust Engineering, LLC staff member completed the design and analysis of the hybrid gas generator system required to deploy the gas bags during the descent of the Mars Exploration Rover (MER). The innovative design approach and supporting analyses, which resulted in the successful landings of the Spirit and Opportunity, was completed in record time and saved JPL and NASA from a costly redesign of the MER landing system.
This image mosaic taken by the panoramic camera onboard the Mars Exploration Rover Spirit shows the rover's landing site, the Columbia Memorial Station, at Gusev Crater, Mars. The picture was taken on the 16th martian day, or sol, of the mission (Jan. 18/19, 2004). This image was created by NASA/JPL/Cornell.
To learn more visit: http://mars.nasa.gov/mer/home/
Copyright © 2004-2020 MindTrust Engineering, LLC, all rights reserved.